LISI Development

Lisi Development is the first developer company in Georgia, which is realizing 400 hectare urbanization around the Lisi Lake territory. The company was found in 2010 and since then it works on developing the project named Lisi Green Town. The aim of the project is to create not only modern living style and refined architectural complex but also to establish brand new environment for ecological and healthy way of living in Georgia.

Lisi Green Town’s competitive advantage is based on its main concept - 80/20, which means that the 20% of the territory is dedicated to buildings and infrastructure whereas the rest 80% will be used to to developing recreational areas and greenery.

Lisi development is a frequentative winner of International Real Estate Awards. It has four awards by International Property Awards Europe starting from 2012 to 2016 in category of Best Development in multiple units.

Contact Information

Web Site: http://lisi.ge e-mail: tbi@lisi.ge

Nodar Adeishvili

CEO at LISI Development

Company Projects