Lisi Development Emerges Victorious in Two Categories at the European Property Awards

Lisi Development Emerges Victorious in Two Categories at the European Property Awards

By Kate Tabatadze

The Georgian conpany Lisi Development has been named as the best development company in the "Mixed-use Development" and "Residential Development" categories at the 2017 European Property Awards.

Lisi Development was represented at the competition with two projects - "Lisi Green City" and "Lisi Green Tower." "Lisi Green City" is a modern residential complex with sophisticated architecture which aims to implement a new, ecologically clean and healthy lifestyle in Georgia. The project stands out through its 80/20 concept, which means that only 20% of the territory is used for construction, while the remaining 80% are taken up by green spaces and recreational zones. Green City will boast a total of 7 parks, 4 of which have already been built. "Lisi Green Tower" is a new 11-storey residential complex with vertical green space and a watering system. The project has been designed by the famous Dutch company UN Studio. It is due to be completed in 2018, and will form the architectural centre of Lisi Green City.

Property Georgia

At the official awards ceremony, which took place on 26 October at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London, companies received awards in various categories, such as real estate sector development, interior design and architecture. The European Property Awards, which are part of the International Property Awards, cover the Asia-Pacific region, Africa and the Arabian Peninsula, as well as the Americas and the United Kingdom. The event sees the best projects and professionals in the field receiving their awards. Notably, this is the 7th occasion on which Lisi Development has won at the International Property Awards in one of the categories.

Lisi Development is the first development company in Georgia to carry out such a large-scale project, which involves developing an area of up to 400 hectares near the Lisi Lake. The company has been building Lisi Green City since 2011, and has invested more than $100 million in the project.

Recent: