On November 26, business association URE Club and publishing company Europaproperty.com are carrying out the 4-the annual Forum and Awards for the countries of the Eastern European region – The EE Real Estate Forum, which will be held in InterContinental Hotel, Kyiv, Ukraine.
The Forum will bring together professionals from the real estate markets of Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Belarus, Moldova. A large delegation of foreign investors who monitor the potential of the region is also expected to take part in a forum. The event is planned to organize a dialogue between business and government officials.
This year, the key focus of the forum is Residential real estate as a growth driver for the economy of the Eastern European region. The title partner of the Forum is Flatfy international housing search platform, represented in 37 countries, including in the participating countries of the Forum.
Why is worth to visit the EE Real Estate Forum?
- Annually Forum joins world`s leading experts in real estate, architecture, and design, consulting and project companies.
- The program includes the legal and economic aspects of the development of the real estate market of the EE Region; problems of urbanization; social side of development and possible dividends for business; effective sales strategies.
- An opportunity to expand business contacts, get up-to-date information about the situation in the real estate markets of the countries of the Eastern European region, understand the trends and to solve actual problems in the real estate sphere.
In this year's Forum programme:
- Discussion of legal aspects and relations with government agencies when working with an investor
- Urbanization and urban development issues
- Investment discussion panel, which will discuss the main opportunities for investors in the region and tools to attract foreign investment.
The program of the event was developed by EuropaProperty.com experts in jointly with the URE Club, whose successful experience in the market is more than 10 years and aims to provide guests with reliable information about each region.