For 9 years, the Redix Group has been successfully operating in the real estate sector, meeting challenges with innovations, and spoiling the local market with new projects of international standards. It is a company with a firm vision. Property Georgia spoke to the Redix Group’s PR and Marketing Director, Nini Chkheidze.
- The Redix Group has been successfully operating on the real estate market for 9 years. How would you assess the development prospects of the sector?
- The Georgian real estate sector is growing and developing dynamically. Supply and demand with regards to both economy-class real estate and exclusive high-cost projects has gone up significantly in the last few years. There is big potential across the country, even though at present, most of the investment is concentrated in Tbilisi and Batumi. It would be good to see more new projects and development in other regions, too.
- What makes your company stand out? What added value does the Redix Group create on the local market?
- The history of the Redix Group on the Georgian real estate market goes back to 2007. At first, the company was involved in real estate management and development. Soon the Redix Group secured itself a unique place on the local market, and became the first development firm to introduce a European-standard product in Georgia – fully fitted-out residential, commercial and office-type properties.
Since 2008, in addition to real estate management and development, the company has been managing and developing properties with different functions. It has established a HoReCa (hotel/restaurant/café) department, which includes the boutique hotel Kabadoni in Sighnaghi, the Le Port aparthotel in Batumi, and the Red Café restaurant chain in Tbilisi. The holding company’s portfolio also includes the premium-class sports and health centre Club -71, the travel agency Redix Travel, and a kindergarten.
- Which projects are you planning to introduce on the local market in the near future, and what consumer category will you be targeting?
- In 2009, the Redix Group opened the Class A business centre Tabidze-1 on Freedom Square in Tbilisi, which went on to receive acclaim and hold down a special place on the real estate market. Construction of the second building block of Tabidze-1 was completed in the autumn of 2016. The fashionable Class A business centre’s modern design, innovative technologies, sophisticated infrastructure and consumer-oriented services provide the best possible working space. The business centre’s practical planning, exquisite interior design and modern technologies create a distinguished and effective everyday working environment.
A branch of the Red Café restaurant chain will open inside the complex in November. It will offer customers a completely different concept, whereby businesspeople with busy schedules will be able to choose from combined breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. The custom-designed place will also be ideal for business lunches and corporate events. Customers will be offered an ideal environment and opportunity to save time while enjoying delicious food prepared using healthy and ecologically clean products.
One of the company’s most significant ongoing projects is the construction of the Hilton Hotel and an exclusive residential complex in Tbilisi, which is due to be completed by the end of 2018. The company is also currently building hotels in Tusheti and Abastumani.
For its projects, the Redix Group is actively cooperating both with local and international consultants and partners, as our priority is to share and implement high quality, innovations, international standards and experience.
- What is your assessment of Property Georgia, and what is your message for the portal?
- Property Georgia is a very timely and successful project. It is important to have a portal that combines all the interesting information and news about the real estate sector. I would like to see you expand and take on many new challenges.