Axis Towers are the first twin skyscrapers in Georgia, the project has been implemented by Georgian specialists in cooperation with global partners.
Address: I. Chavchavadze av., nearby the monument to Galaktion.
Advantages of the project:
- Distinctive “Landmark” architecture
- Five directions of development: residential, hotel, office, commercial and recreational.
- Scale of the construction – 100 000 sq. meters
- Height of the skyscraper – 41 storeys, 147 meters
- 360 views of Tbilisi
- Porches for all apartments
- Windproof system
- Up-dated technologies (windproof system, heating-cooling system, which is controlled by a mobile phone, express elevators)
- Separate entrances for residential area, offices and hotel
- 25-meter swimming pool with movable roof and open terrace
- Sports and spa center
- 2500 sq. meter recreation zone
- Underground parking – size of 4 football pitches
- Pedestrian path, connecting Chavchavadze av. with Abuladze str., where premium class cafes and restaurants will be located
- Guaranteed, full financing of the project
- Power generator